For the use of certain cookies your permission is required. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. Types of cookies and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: these allow the website to function better and be more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we save your login details or what you put in your shopping basket.
– Anonymous analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website an anonymous cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes. Thus, the following data can be collected:
– the number of unique visitors
– how often users visit the site
– which pages users view
– how long users view a certain page
– At which page visitors leave the site
– Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated, on subsequent visits the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes. It can be used to collect the following data, such as:
– which pages you have viewed
– how long you stayed on a particular page
– Which page you left the site at
– Own tracking cookies: these allow us to know that in addition to our website you have visited other website(s) in our network. The profile built up as a result is not linked to your name, address, email address and the like, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant to you as possible. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
– Tracking cookies from others: these keep track of the pages you visit on the internet to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address and the like as known to us, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
– Social media related cookies: these register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons, such as Facebook and LinkedIn. They may also contain tracking cookies that follow your surfing behavior on the web.
– Site improvement cookies/optimization cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a webpage to see which one is best visited.
4. Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to adequately identify yourself. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time using your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. For this option, see the help function of your browser. Deleting cookies in your browser can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, show you advertisements through our website. You can remove these cookies centrally via youronlinechoices.com
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work completely properly. It may be that some functions of the site are lost or even that you can no longer visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. The ads are then only not tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
– Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
– Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website may be changed at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that through our websites cookies are placed by others, of which we are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know via email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they have placed, the reason for that, the cookie’s life span and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Closing Remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for instance when we adjust our website or when the rules around cookies change. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or remarks please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This cookie statement was created with the help of Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/nl/nl).